This stir-fry is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy your fresh and seasonal vegetables. It's easy to make, packed with flavour, and full of goodness.
- 1 large courgette, sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1-2 heads of pak choi, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soy sauce to taste
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the courgette and asparagus to the pan and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add the pak choi to the pan and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes until the leaves are wilted and the stems are tender.
- Season the vegetables with salt, pepper, and soy sauce to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with sesame seeds.
You can also add other ingredients to the stir-fry, such as tofu, chicken, or shrimp, to make it a more substantial meal. Enjoy!