Here's a recipe that combines both purple sprouting broccoli and spring greens:
- 1 bunch of purple sprouting broccoli
- 1 bunch of spring greens
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 red chili, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Wash the purple sprouting broccoli and spring greens and cut off any tough stems. Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces and shred the spring greens.
- In a large pan or wok, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and chili and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the purple sprouting broccoli to the pan and sauté for about 5 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add the shredded spring greens to the pan and stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes until the greens are wilted and tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the broccoli and greens with lemon wedges on the side
Enjoy your delicious and healthy purple sprouting broccoli and spring greens recipe!g broccoli and spring greens recipe!